But Romney is the presumptive winner now, so we need to get behind him. Here are some phrases he can use with his host to show his stuff as a President:
- I was almost sure Ann was Jewish after the first year we were married. All she knew how to make were reservations.
- This wailing wall is JUST the right height!
- I'm going to put a bust of Benjamin Disraeli in the Oval Office
- Unlike Obama, I'll be a strong leader! Just call me anytime and tell me whatever you want me to say or do and I'll drop everything and take care of it!!
- I don't know any Jews personally, but I'm sure I've baptized some.
- It's obvious that the Obama economy has had a negative impact here. A lot of you look like you haven't be able to afford a shave in years.
- I see you splurged on these baseball caps without brims.
- I could use a ham sandwich and some chocolate milk! Better yet, anyplace around here have some nice lobsters or fried clams?